The Innovators Hub provides know-how, funding opportunities and technical assistance for a growing global movement. Among other things, it has a Material Wise tool that guides you through the process of selecting the safest chemicals.
Anyone is able to explore the Innovators Hub to stay informed of the latest resources, insights, tools, and partnership opportunities. The Innovation Hub will offer:
- Circular Economy Ideas and How-tos: A library of videos and interactives show how the Cradle to Cradle methodology is applied in fashion.
- Access to Fashion Positive Network: Share your material innovation for the opportunity to be included in Fashion Positive’s quarterly Emerging Material Innovator report shared across their network of investors, accelerators, brands and manufacturers.
- Chemical and Material Screening: The Material Wise tool guides you through the process of selecting the safest chemicals and allows you to screen them against the Cradle to Cradle Certified v3 banned list and v4 restricted substances list, as well as the Zero Discharge of Hazardous Chemicals MRSL v1.1.
- Partners: Fashion Positive Initiative and Cradle to Cradle Products Innovation Institute
- Total Donation: 100,000 USD